Interested in starting up a water polo club in your town/city??
Water Polo Saskatchewan (WPS) has numerous financial and other opportunities to offer you to get your club up and running! Please see the guide below for more details and contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Step-to-step guide to setting up your club:
Step 1: Complete our 'New Club Application Form' and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Apply for grants and funding
- The following grants and funding are available for new clubs:
Step 3: Document your club policies/structure
- The following items will need to be identified and documented:
- Policies & Bylaws (template)
- Code of Conduct
- Programs offered
Step 4: Setup a RAMP registration database for your club
- WPS will create a club registration site with RAMP and give access to the club rep
- Club rep will complete the club information and set up the membership packages
- WPS will assist the club’s rep as needed for the database setup
Step 5: Register members
- Club’s participants register to the database
- Coaches and club volunteers register to the database
- Coaching development courses (picking back up in fall 2022 + eligible for financial assistance)
Step 6: Start playing!
More support for new clubs (first year):
- 12 balls (5 balls 12U, 5 balls 14U and 2 Sr men balls)
- 13 blue hats and 13 white hats
- 4 whistles
- 50 Seal/Pup seal certificates printed (Learn to Swim programs)
- Monthly club visit by WPS coaching staff
- Free coaching education for 4 coaches (Community Coach or Competitive Introduction coach)